Kjennephotos.com

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ethan's World | Minneapolis Area Lifestyle Photographer

yep, this kid is in the gene people *gasp* I know, I know.. it's okay, he is not on my side. (Don't think that I didn't just hear that huge sigh of relief.) Ethan's dad is my husbands brother making Ethan my nephew ( you with me here?? ) The other Jenne´s were kind enough to come from southern California to spend a bone chilling Christmas with us. Ethan just turned one in the beginning of the month so we thought we would snap a couple of pictures. Keith and Jenny were tremendously entertaining during this shoot while attempting to get Ethan to smile... I'll just leave it at that. Thanks for coming guys, love you!




2 comments:

  1. Some of your (and my ;-) best work, Kelly! Thanks very much. Love you lots! Keith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you for not showing how nutty his parents were acting. What we do for smiles...

    We love these photos, Kelly. Sending lots of love to you, too!

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete