Kjennephotos.com

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Future Mini - Sessions

I am trying to be proactive in planning my schedule. Here are some ideas for the next couple of months, please contact me if you are interested, I will post more details on dates as I get requests. Please contact me at kelly@kjennephotos.com if you are interested. This is going to be FUN!!

July Mini Session Event

Theme: BOYS! (think super hero costumes, frogs, dogs, dirt, trucks, balls, sports)

August Mini Session Event

Theme: GIRLS! (think girly, Fancy Nancy style, pink, tutus, jewelry, dolls, lipstick & more pink)

September Mini Session Event

Theme: Urban (Downtown Minneapolis)

October Mini Session Event

Theme: Fall Colors (at a farm)

November Mini Session Event

Theme: Urban (Downtown Victoria~Christmas Themed)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! We're planning a trip to visit you all in MN -- probably early Fall. We'll let you know the dates when the trip is set. We'd love to have a photo session with Auntie Kelly! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete